Cosentino (Parent Group) provides a 25 year warranty for Silestone products including (Silestone Original, Silestone Sensa and Silestone Eco). This warranty is only valid for surfaces purchased and installed by StonewrightUK Ltd. Warranty is valid from the date the surfaces have been installed, and you will have 60 days to register your warranty. If a defect occurs within the material, Cosentino will inspect the material and will then suggest the best way forward if it will be a repair or replace. This warranty applies to the purchaser only, and is not transferable.|
Maintenance of Silestone Products
For a guide on how to maintain your worktops, please see the StonewrightUK Silestone maintenance page.
Activate your Warranty
In order to apply/active your registered warranty, please visit the Cosentino website. Warranty activation needs to be carried out within 60 days of installation. If you require assistance please contact us on 01233 650944. Should a situation arise where warranty is called upon, inspection of the surfaces may be required before any further action would occur.
What Is Covered
• This limited transferrable warranty covers Silestone Surfaces that have been purchased from StonewrightUK Ltd and have been permanently installed in your single family residence by StonewrightUK Ltd.
• This limited transferrable warranty covers products that have been maintained according to the Silestone Surfaces Care and Maintenance and Integrity Sink Care and Maintenance set forth on www.silestoneusa.com.
What Is Not Covered
• Silestone Surfaces are stone products which will not crack unless an external force or interaction causes the crack such as impacts, uneven cabinets or flooring, structural settling or movements, thermal shock from the use of crock pots, skillets or other hot items placed directly on the Silestone Surfaces, improper installation or other conditions in the home that may cause the Silestone Surfaces to shift. Therefore, cracks are not covered by this warranty. Caution: Do not use crock pots, skillets or other hot items directly on your Silestone Surfaces. Always place them on a trivet or cutting board to protect your Silestone from thermal shock.
• This warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications such as, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair or replace the Silestone Surfaces covered under this limited warranty; such other repairs and modifications shall be the responsibility of the customer.
• This warranty does not cover products that have not been paid for in full.
• This warranty does not cover products exposed to abnormal use or conditions or abuse in any way. "Abnormal use or conditions" includes, but is not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from excessive heat, scorching or exposure to weather conditions, exposure to ultraviolet light, physical or chemical abuse, acid etching, staining or damage from improper care and maintenance or damage from chipping, cracking, impact damage or breaking due to customer abuse.
• Silestone Surfaces are intended to have a natural and non-uniform appearance, thus this limited warranty does not cover any variances in colour, shade, particle structure or gloss level.
• This warranty does not cover products that you, the customer, decide you do not like after installation due to colour, edging styles or other opinions based on personal preference.
• This warranty does not cover seam appearance or performance.
• This warranty does not cover temporary marks on the Silestone products including but not limited to metal marks, fingerprints or smudges or other temporary marks made by household utensils.
• This warranty does not cover "commercial uses" of the Silestone products. "Commercial uses" include but are not limited to use in commercial buildings such as retail stores, restaurants, offices, hotels, or apartment complexes.
• This warranty does not cover outdoor uses.
• StonewrightUK Ltd is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural settling or movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
• This warranty shall apply to Silestone Integrity Sinks that have been installed with your Silestone Surfaces ("Integrity Sinks"), except however, this warranty for Integrity Sinks does not cover normal wear and tear that occurs over time including but not limited to minor dents and scratches from pots and pans, cuts and nicks, scuff marks, chipping, pouring boiling water without cold water, use of dry ice or any other uses that do not comply with the Care and Maintenance for Integrity Sinks.