||Dekton worktops and surfaces come with a 10 year warranty from the date that the material was installed at a residential property. If a defect occurs within the material, Cosentino (Parent Group) will inspect the material and will then suggest the best way forward if it will be a repair or replace. This warranty applies to the purchaser of StonewrightUK Ltd and is not transferable.|
Maintenance of Dekton Products
For a guide on how to maintain your worktops, please see the StonewrightUK Dekton maintenance page.
Activate your Warranty
In order to apply/active your registered warranty, please visit the Cosentino website. Warranty activation needs to be carried out within 60 days of installation. If you require assistance please contact us on 01233 650944. Should a situation arise where warranty is called upon, inspection of the surfaces may be required before any further action would occur.
What Is Covered
• The warranty covers StonewrightUK Ltd that has been purchased and installed from StonewrightUK.
• This warranty covers claims made only by the original consumer purchaser.
• This warranty covers products that have been maintained according to our own guides and as found at www.dekton.com/usa.
• Cracking due to exposure to extreme hot and cold temperatures, and cracking due to thermal shock.
• Staining against most common food, beverages, and household products providing consumers have followed and follow the guides in our care and maintenance guidelines.
• Fading caused by exposure to direct (UV) Ultra Violet sunlight. This applies to both indoor and outdoor applications.
What Is Not Covered
• This warranty does not cover improper fabrication or improper installation.
• Surface cracking due to an external force such as impacts, uneven cabinets or ﬂooring, structural settling or movements, other conditions in the home that may cause the surfaces to shift. Therefore, cracks or chips due to impact from heavy objects are not covered. Structures below the surfaces (cabinets, ﬂooring, foundation are not covered by this warranty).
• This warranty does not cover modiﬁcations any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modiﬁcations that may be necessary and damage caused thereof.
• This warranty does not apply to surfaces that have been treated or covered with an unapproved chemical or coating.
• This warranty does not cover worktops, cladding or any other Dekton surface that has not been paid for in full to StonewrightUK Ltd.
• This warranty does not cover surfaces that have been exposed to abnormal use or abuse in any way. This includes, damage from mishandling or misuse, physical or chemical abuse, by not following proper care and maintenance instructions, speciﬁcally maintenance or damage from chipping, cracking, impact damage or breaking due to customer abuse.
• The warranty does not apply to any variances in Dekton colour, shade, particle structure or gloss level.
• This warranty does not cover products that you, the customer, decide you do not like after installation due to color, edging styles or other opinions based on personal preference.
• This warranty does not cover seam appearance or performance.
• This warranty does not cover temporary marks on the Dekton products including but not limited to metal marks, ﬁngerprints or smudges or other temporary marks made by household utensils.
• This warranty does not cover "commercial uses" of the Dekton products. The term "commercial uses" include, but are not limited to, use in commercial buildings such as retail stores, restaurants, oﬃces, hotels, or apartment complexes.
• StonewrightUK Ltd are not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, (including but not limited to earthquakes, tornadoes, tropical storms, and hurricanes), exposure to corrosive contaminants (including but not limited to salt water or chemicals in storm waters), ﬁres, ﬂoods, explosions, improper storage or handling, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural settling or movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.